The ASC Consortium is coordinated by the University Lille1.
Legal representative: President Jean-Christophe Camart
Network Coordinator: Prof Sylvain Cristol
Administrative manager: Francine Chanier
Academic affairs secretary: Aude Zeglin
The Program Board directs the program development and delivery and acts as a forum of consultation and cooperation for the implementation of the ASC Program through Partner Institutions. In line with study regulations and respecting decision-making powers of boards as stipulated at each Partner, the Program Board has the primary responsibility for:
- Agreeing on the admission criteria of the applicants to the Program (students and invited scholars),
- Selecting students and invited scholars,
- Overseeing Program development and delivery, including quality assurance,
- Monitoring student achievement, progression and evaluation, including student feedback,
- Contributing to and approving reports to the European Commission and other donors on grants awarded for co-operation projects.
The Program board‘s members: Network coordinator, 5 local coordinators and participation with advisory capacity of administrative members from each partner university and 2 students.